I have been programming for nearly a decade and have been working with IT and hardware virtually since I could walk. If you’d like more about my credentials and experience please visit the about page which includes a link to my resume.
What I Do
I have written software for individuals, small companies/startups, and some of the biggest companies in the world. I have experience working with and building everything from simple tools and calculators for individuals to huge and complex UI based projects used by hundreds of thousands. If you’re interested in some of my previous work feel free to reach out to me, see my software specialities list below, or check out my projects page.
I also work with businesses and individuals that need one-time or ongoing help and support with their computers, networks, printers and more. Depending on your needs, I can also be a personal computer tutor in your home or your organization’s IT department.
Software Specialties Include:
- Full Stack Mobile Application Development
- Full Stack Web Development
- Amazon Web Services
- Data Science/Machine Learning projects
- Automation and Scripting Software
- Web Scrapers and Processors
- Testing Software and Automation
- Databases Setup and Administration
IT Services Include:
- Routine Maintenance | Ongoing Service | Emergency Calls
- Set-up, installation and configuration
- Training & Tutoring
- Virus & Spyware Removal
- Custom-built PCs and networks
Is what you’re looking for not on the list(s) above? That’s okay!
If you have such a project or idea, odds are I can still help you find the way to your solution.
Let’s Get Started!
Have a project that you’re itching to make a reality? Reach out now through the contact form here and let’s make it happen.